With the release of version 2.6.1 of Summar.io a number of improvements to the system have been introduced in the areas of usability, infrastructure and stability, as well as the introduction of an xAPI LRS.
- An xAPI LRS has been implemented, this is a Learning Record Store; a central repository based on the Experience API, in which all relevant learning data is being stored.
- Updating a name in the Student- and Staff administration apps now also updates the name in the matching user profile
- Notifications are now being marked as read when content the feedback is about is opened
- It is now possible to reopen Vesalius learning objects through the Recommendation app
- Vesalius content responses are no longer being cached, meaning the most actual response and if applicable feedback are now always being returned
- The 'start Vesalius' button is no longer automatically re-enabled after starting Vesalius from a learning object
- Multiple attempts are now correctly being shown in the history of the Scoring app
- It's no longer possible to enter school periods without valid dates
- Fixed links to learning objects in feedback notification messages from the Timeline app
- Dutch breadcrumb label for the Recommendation app has been fixed