With the release of version 2.6.0 of Summar.io mainly a number of (invisible) improvements to the system have been introduced in the areas of infrastructure and stability.
- In addition to administrators, teachers are now also able to remove learning groups if they are the only teacher for the learning group in question.
- Learning objects that contain HTML files are now displayed in an overlay instead of being offered as a download by the browser.
- After sorting on last name, the list of users is now also sorted on first name in the User Administration app.
- For learning unit titles that are cut off due to their length, the full title is now displayed as mouseover in the student learning environment.
- Various gray texts in the Scoring app were sometimes difficult to read. The contrast for these texts has been improved.
- The Google+ logo on the login page has been replaced by the regular Google login logo, due to the cancellation of the Google+ services by Google.
- The 'Add' button is now correctly visible in the Student- and Staff member Administration apps in Internet Explorer 11.
- The text 'what you are going to learn' in the student learning environment is now correctly aligned in Internet Explorer.
- HTML characters in feedback messages are now correctly displayed within notification messages.
- External learning material (for example a learning object that refers to an external website) which requires interaction through a microphone or camera works properly again. The browser will request permission from the end user if necessary.