With the release of version 2.5.0 of Summar.io a large number of (mainly invisible) improvements to the system have been introduced in the areas of storing learning performance data, infrastructure and stability.
- A set of translations has been added to make Summar.io suitable for use in business markets too. These translations are more generic and less education oriented.
- Learning material within the student learning environment will now be opened in a so-called 'overlay' inside the Summar.io application instead of in a new browser tab. The appearance of the 'overlay' can also be toggled between normal and full screen.
- One of the background images that is available in the User settings app has been adjusted to improve the readability in the learning environment.
- The delete button for uploaded files in the QTI player is working properly again; the uploaded file is now actually deleted.
- Displaying the employee role in the User Management app works correctly in all cases.
- The fact that some buttons appeared invisible in the User management app due to a wrong background color is now resolved.
- Profile images of users are now also correctly displayed in Internet Explorer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.