With the release of version 2.4.0 of Summar.io multiple extensions have been added to the Course Administration app. In addition, various improvements have been introduced.
- The Course Administration app now also offers the possibility to view groups from past school periods.
- During the editing or creation of a new school period, the choice is offered to copy the educational structure of the previous period to the new or updated school period.
- Summar.io now offers the possibility to link external analysis tools (such as Microsoft PowerBI) to Summar.io.
- Several documentation pages have been added or rewritten on support.summar.io
- Uploading images for learning objects works correctly again.
- Removing learning material from a copied curriculum no longer has an effect on the original curriculum.
- The automatic generation of student numbers works correctly again.
- The merging of duplicate learning objectives during the import of an IMSCP package into a curriculum works correctly again.