With the release 2.3.2 of Summar.io multiple extensions have been added to the Course Administration app. In addition, various improvements have been introduced.
- The Course Administration app is now also accessible for teachers. Teachers can only see and manage their own learning groups (the groups to which they are linked as a teacher). Administrators can, as before, see and manage all administrative and learning groups.
- Within the Course Administration app it is now possible to copy students from an administrative or learning group to another learning group, for example to quickly set up new learning groups in a new school period.
- It is now possible to provide the student ID when opening external learning material, which can be used by external systems for reporting or monitoring. See for more information 'Provide student id while opening learning material'.
- The user's custom background image (to manage click on the username on the top right and then on 'settings') is now also shown in the learning environment.
- Summar.io no longer displays an error message if a curriculum contains an unpublished root learning unit. This curriculum will then no longer be displayed in the learning environment until the learning unit is published in the catalog.
- Questions that have been skipped by a student are now also taken into account for the total score of the test.
- The 'show more' button in the learning environment is only shown if there is actually more information to display.
- Informative texts are now shown when hovering over an icon on a learning object in the learning environment, so that students have more insight into the status of a learning object.
- Several translations have been improved in the QTI player.
- If a user has both a teacher and student role, it is now also possible to review own-made tests and add feedback to them in the Scoring app.
- Adding themes (custom CSS layout) to learning units in the catalog now works correctly again. Such themes are applied to all underlying QTI learning objects of the relevant learning unit.
- The navigation buttons in the QTI player work correctly again on touch devices.
- The Scoring app can be opened correctly in Internet Explorer 11 again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.