The 2.2.1 release of Summar.io contains amongst others new functionality for the QTI player and improvements of the Scoring app and the student learning environment. In addition, improvements to the performance of the system have been introduced.
- The QTI player now supports the new 'GapMatch' interaction type.
- Printing within the QTI player (e.g. a question or the whole summary) is now possible, even when it cover multiple pages.
- Text areas within a QTI test can be vertically resized so extended answers can be viewed properly.
- The dimensions of the background images for learning objects is updated to 275 x 170 pixels. In addition, shortening long learning object titles has been improved.
- The loading time of apps is improved.
- Various translations have been improved in the notification dialogues. In addition, translations about learning phases between the catalog and the student learning environment have been aligned.
- The first input field of a form now automatically is focussed. Also, forms can be submitted by using the enter key.
- The passed/failed radio buttons are now reflecting the correct status while manually adjusting the scores of answers in the Scoring app.
- The tree of learning units and objects won't collapse any more when disabling or enabling learning objects in the Recommendation app.
- When using Internet Explorer 11, texts can be selected (e.g. for copy/paste purposes) within the QTI player.
- The correct test (instead of always the first one) is opened when clicking on a test in the 'Students' tab in the Scoring app.
- The learning object status icon is automatically updated after opening a learning object in the student learning environment.
- No dialogue (with the text 'you are automatically logged out') will be displayed after a manual logout.