A checkmark in front of a learning objective means that all students have finished this learning objective; the learning objective is considered completed for all students.
Articles in this section
- Which QTI question types are supported?
- Which browsers does Summar.io support?
- What does a checkmark in front of a learning objective mean in the Progress app?
- What is the meaning of the colors of parts in the Progress app?
- How do inboxes in the Scoring app work?
- Help, I have a question and I need an answer.
- What are these sections and articles doing here?