The 2.1.0 release of Summar.io contains amongst others new functionality for the new Recommendation app. In addition, improvements to the stability and performance of the system have been introduced.
- The new Recommendation app now also offers the ability to disable, enable and mark learning units as well as learning objects as completed. This way, teachers have even more opportunities to influence the learning path of students. All mentioned actions can be done on the learning group and individual student level, where student settings will have priority for any learning group settings.
- The timeline app has been extended to show the new actions of the recommendations app in the timeline.
- Introduction of an About dialog which shows, among other things, the current version. (Click on the username upper right and then "About").
- New help icon in the top bar which links to the Summar.io support page.
- Improved workflow for (self) scoring and taking new attempts for tests by no longer making these actions implied but offering explicit navigation buttons for this.
- Resources uploaded in the Recommendation app are shown only for the learning group (or student) for which they were added, and no longer for any other learning groups of the same curriculum.
- Timeline app now shows the correct date and time for "Completed" events.
- Timeline app now shows only the first "Opened" event for a learning object, and not for each time the student opens the object.
- The Learning Phase filters in the Scoring app are working again.
- Importing QTI zip files without a title attribute is now also supported.
- Importing QTI zip files containing links to attached files is now working correctly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.