The 2.0.0 release of Summar.io is a major release containing both new features as well as technical updates in the user interface technology. Furthermore, it adds numerous improvements for the stability and performance.
- A new recommendation app allows teachers better control over the learning lines and experience of individual students. This app enables teachers to manage individual resources (like documents, movies, tests or QTI's) as well as learning objects on the learning line of groups students or individual students.
- A new timeline app allows teachers to better understand the activities and results of students. It offers them a familiar timeline experience to find and analyse activities, interventions and results.
- Optimised the authorisation model of the Catalog by introducing organisational information
- Improved the usability of the Catalog by simplifying the number of Modules per Curriculum
- Improved support for importing OER learning material (dutch VO-Content Stercollecties)
- Improved integration with the player environment for QTI's
- Improved OpenIDConnect integration for Microsoft and Google
- Introduced overall styling for imported content
- https://support.summar.io is now the new URL for all documentation, FAQ's and support requests
- Streamline Zendesk layout for better use experience
- Update to Amdatu Security Authentication release 4
- Summar.io sometimes returns a blank page for certain combinations of browsers and platforms
- Scores created using the NLQTI standard are not displayed correctly
- Fixed styling issues in the QTI overview page
- Fixed retake of tests that cannot be adjusted by the student
- Allow editing of feedback by teachers
- Use consistent texts on the user-interface
- Allow login email address to be changed for local accounts