The 1.6.1 release of Summar.io brings multiple improvements on security stability and speed of the application. Next to these improvements multiple bugs have been fixed.
- Teachers can now use the Student administration app to alter students' learning preferences;
- It's now possible to update the email address of students and teachers;
- The name/index of questions is now shown in the Scoring app;
- In the Course administration app an info (i) icon is shown behind the names of users, this button shows the groups the user is part of;
- When navigating through the Course administration app, the previous selection is now retained;
- When adding an Offering level or Offering in the educational structure, the subjects are now ordered alphabetically;
- Inboxes in the Scoring app are now ordered alphabetically;
- When creating a new school period, the educational structure of the previous school period is automatically copied over to prevent having to recreate it manually every time;
- Teachers can now view other teachers' scores for students in the Scoring app;
- When adding a student, only the name and email address fields are mandatory;
- The weight of QTI items is now taken in account.
- Changing the end date of the latest school period no longer yields an error;
- The order of learning objects in Insight reports is now equal to the order in the module;
- Input lag when entering text in open questions using Internet Explorer or Edge is now gone;
- Adding curricula without coach no longer yields an error;
- Resetting user passwords now also invalidates a user's password next to sending out a password reset email;
- Formatting in feedback on tests is no longer removed;
- Answers of previously skipped questions are now stored correctly;
- Drag and drop questions are now correctly displayed in the Scoring app;
- Links to submitted tests in Insight now link directly to the correct test;
- When switching between students in the Scoring app, the answers of text entry questions are now correctly updated.
Besides this, several smaller improvements have been made to the forms in the Student- and Staff administration apps and the support for Edge browsers has been improved.